Vision & Mission
VisionExcellence in IT, Chinese applied language skills, Chinese culture, and innovative as a role model for more competitive and adaptable graduates.
The mission of Chinese Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world class education by :
1. Educating and equipping students with knowledge and skills of all aspects of Chinese language and culture, while supported by IT, to make them highly competitive and most creative and value adding intellectuals and entrepreneurs.
2. Preparing students with outstanding character in the community through world class teaching, learning and
research experience, including access to further degrees in Chinese Language or related disciplines.
3. Providing students with the most recent and sophisticated knowledge applicable to be leaders of the global community and job market.
4. Supporting students and lecturers to be creative individuals through a variety of programs that foster the utmost potential of students and lecturers by conducting research and professional services to society and gaining additional resources for the development of Chinese education.
5. Improving the quality of life of Indonesians and the international community through mastery of Chinese Language and Culture.