2018 Taiwan ICDF Higher Education Scholarship Program
2018 TaiwanICDF Higher Education Scholarship Program
The purpose of Taiwan ICDF Higher Education Scholarship Program is to encourage outstanding international students to undertake Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. degree program in Taiwan. If you intend to apply, please visit the link below and read the regulation first. (http://www.icdf.org.tw/ct.asp?xItem=12505&CtNode=30316&mp=2)
- The Application Period: from now till 16 March, 2018.
- Submit all requirements before 16 March, 2018 to: Gedung Artha Graha 17 F, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190. Taipei Economic and Trade Office (dituliskan untuk aplikasi beasiswa ICDF)
- Scholarship Application Form (completed online, printed out and signed), Online application website: http://web.icdf.org.tw/ICDF_TSP/WelcomeStart.aspx
【The Online application will be closed to public by 16 March, 2018】
- A copy of applicant’s passport, household certificate (K.K.) and birth certificate.
- A copy of highest-level diploma and transcripts. (after the announcement of outcome, scholarship recipients should give an authenticated highest-level diploma and transcripts)
- A copy of English Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL test score or another international recognized English proficiency exam.
- Two letters of reference: signed and sealed in envelopes (i.e. from the principals, professors, or supervisors). Photo copies and email submissions of letters of recommendation will not be considered.
- A copy of admission application materials to “Association of Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program Universities” (e.g., copies of application fee remittance, application form, receipt of application from universities/colleges, e-mail).
- Details of Scholarship Benefits:
- Airfare: Taiwan ICDF arranges economy class, return tickets for the most-direct flights to and from Taiwan.
- Housing: All students must reside in student dormitories.
- Tuition fees: TaiwanICDF covers tuition fees as required by a student’s university.
- Credit fees: Credit fees, which vary with the number of credits registered, are also covered as required by a student’s university.
- Insurance: In addition to the mandatory student safety insurance set by the Ministry of Education, each student must be insured for accident and medical coverage while in Taiwan. Taiwan ICDF covers insurance fees for the entire duration of a student’s program.
- Textbook costs: The costs of textbooks purchased as required by instructors are covered by Taiwan ICDF, subject to the approval of the director of the student’s institute.
- Undergraduate Program: Each student receives NT$12,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
- Master’s Program: Each student receives NT$15,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
- Ph.D. Program: Each student receives NT$17,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis. A student’s host institute may offer to continue paying this monthly allowance for courses exceeding four years; the duration and amount will be determined by the host institute.
- Duration Award
- Bachelor’s program: maximum 4 years.
- Master’s program: maximum 2 years.
- Doctoral program: maximum 4 years.
- Scholarship applicants should apply directly for admission to Taiwan ICDF partner universities. Each applicant is allowed to apply only ONE program.
- ICDF will release recipients list before 30 June, 2018.
- ICDF Scholarship Brochure
- Study Programs available for TaiwanICDF Scholarship Application at Partner Universities in 2018
Dokumen aplikasi beserta dokumen lainnya dapat dikirimkan ke :
Kantor Taipei Economic and Trade Office:
Gedung Artha Graha lt.17, Jl. Jend Sudirman kav 52-53, SCBD, Jakarta 12190